This is so easy and super delicious!
This pork is super tender and filled with yummy apple flavor.
Crock pot cooking time - On high for 7 hours
1 (3-4 lb) lean pork roast
3 cups apple cider
2 apples, pealed and chunked
1 bay leaf
1/4 tsp all spice
salt & pepper
1. Spray crock pot with olive oil spray (so it is easier to clean)
2. Tenderize roast with meat tenderizer (optional)
3. Season the roast with salt and pepper
4. Add roast to crock pot
5. Add in your apple cider, apples, bay leaf and all spice
6. Set crock pot on high for 7 hours.
7. Roast is done when meat falls apart.