Nut Butter Fudge
As most of you know I love SWEETS! So when I am craving a piece of fudge, I eat one of these! I keep a batch in the freezer and when i need to crush one of those cravings I have a piece (as long as it is calculated into my meal plan). Bonus is.... it’s a Beachbody’s 21 Day FIX approved snack!
- 1/4 cup honey
- 5 tsp coconut oil
- 6 tsp of any nut butter ( I used Teddies Natural Unsalted Peanut Butter OR Justin’s Hazelnut Butter)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 4×8 tupperware or other small pan with parchmont paper.
- Melt all ingredients in a small saucepan over low heat while stirring until blended well.
- Pour into prepared pan and freeze until set.
- Cut into squares and store in freezer. Makes 8 squares
****21 Day FIX Containers: 1.5 teaspoons and 1 tsp of honey******