- Uncooked rolled oats (or use uncooked steel cut oats for more texture) - 1/2 Yellow
- Greek Yogurt (1%, plain) - 1 Red
- Fruit of choice - 1 Purple
- Chopped Almonds or Walnuts (Optional) - 1 Blue
- Stevia to taste (Optional)
- 1/2 cup water
Portion out your fruit, yogurt and uncooked oatmeal. Combine all your ingredients in a mason jar or tupperware container. After everything is added in the container shake it up! Close the container and refrigerate overnight. Yes it is THAT simple! You now have a grab and go breakfast for the next morning.